[NR] Raffle at Tribute

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Mon Jan 28 20:31:10 PST 2008

I will be hosting a Raffle at Winter War Maneuvers/Northern Regional Tribute, :-)
  I have been promised some lovely items to this end from members of the Landed Nobility, Peerage, and several very talented Centurions as well as Our Queen... Ox has promised me a box, Tarl a knife, and JeanPaul some piece of armor to mention a few...
  I will be dividing the proceeds of this raffle between a project to provide the Centurions with a stock of replacement cloaks, and the rest will go  to the Kingdom coffers along with the Tribute moneys...
  I will have my own tickets and purse, standard 'Stacia Raffle--1 ticket per 1 dollar of donation, draw till the table is empty...'Stacia Travarra