[NR] ...Shudder....

kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 29 10:27:11 PST 2008

As The resident Doctor at The Inn of the Weeping Unicorn, I anxiously await the arrival of the well Loved Lord pooky..As he his Beloved by all who inhabit said Inn. I will gladly set aside my fee for the Lord Pooky,and give him a thourogh examanation. .Hoping the Lord Pooky is attended well by the Ships Doctor until Lord Pooky can be delivered into my capable Hands..

Lordy Lord Galiwyn