[NR] 11 more Days until Our Lady of the Lake

Ofelia ladyohf at att.net
Sun Jul 20 11:06:48 PDT 2008

Hear Yea! Hear Yea! We have 11 more Days until our Lady of the Lake!

Mark your Calendar : Aug 1 thru 3rd

If you have not done so, you need to put in your reservations for the Feast
( It is quickly filling up!)

There is a wonderful Feast planned by Lord Wilhelm von Koln  and  Ani.
Please call or email  for your Reservations  at  Lady Isabelle du Vacouliers
(mak Shirley Mahan) (806)220-0593 or email ladyisabelle7392 at yahoo.com

And check out all our feast menu and activities planed at our Website:
http://adlersruhe.ansteorra.org/lady_of_the_lake.php

If you have any questions, or need another contact you may e-mail me at :
ladyohf at att.net   or call me at 806-676-4385.

Can't Wait to see you !

HL Ofelia le Fleming

And Of Course start getting ready to come and Have a Great Time!