[NR] [Namron] narmon road trip...shoot em up

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Jul 27 22:56:00 PDT 2008

greetings

.>It seems that our little August 10th excursion has blossomed into a full
Northern Regional Archery and Chivalric practice.

there will also be thrown weapons ranges if everything goes well.
which means those interested in getting authorized as a thrown weapons marshal should be able to either begin the process, or end it  at this shindig ; )
so wouldn't that make it a northern regional missile and chivalric practice ??  8-p

how far is it from northkeep to elderns practice site ??
as long as we have space , im sure we can pick up as we go along ; )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur