[NR] Sing, shoot, fletch, and cookout in Namron

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sun Jun 15 18:57:10 PDT 2008

Sir Cassius wrote:
> hey Ulf where is this going to be at?

Noon to dark, Sunday, June 22nd
The Baronial Archery and Rapier Practice Range
19300 SE 149th Street, Newalla, OK 74857-5307
The entrance is quite immediately east of Red Oak Lane on the south
side.

Map image can be found at:
http://namron.ansteorra.org/maps/NamronMapToPractice_1088x512.jpg

Folks from Oklahoma City and Lawton may find it easier to take I-40 to
Peebly Rd. then turn south.  A little over four miles later is S.E.
149th.  Turn left and continue 1.2 miles.

>From the NE part of the state, you can take Harrah Rd. south the same
distance to S.E. 149th, then turn right and go 1.8 miles.

>From the south, it is faster to take Hwy 9 across the south side of
Norman to NE 156th, then head north.  There are some turns on it, so get
a map or use mapping software. It turns into another road, you turn
right to get back on 156th, which becomes Peebly Rd.  Then turn right on
149th and go 1.2 miles.