[NR] Bruise oinment

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Wed Jun 18 20:00:13 PDT 2008

I do not have any in stock but do have a decent recipe for one. Although
some of the ingredients may be hard to get unless you have a Chinese
herbalist shop close by or handy. Since it is also a tincture, it will take
a couple of weeks to do properly. Everyone that has used does seem to like
it, that or they are trying to not hurt my feelings.
HE Chiang