[NR] Fiberglass Shafts for sale at Eldern Tribute

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tue Mar 18 14:06:12 PDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 04:23:02PM -0400, Nick Rotolo wrote:
> What does the NR stand for? Is this a company name? I want to name my company,NR Fiberglass Inc.
>
> Please call 315-723-5186 Nick Rotolo and let me know. Thanks

Post to the list, read from the list.

It stands for "Northern Region", as in
"Northern Region of Ansteorra - SCA,  Inc."

I don't see any trademark or naming conflict from you naming your
company "NR". I'm not a lawyer, of course, and it's always worthwhile
to be sure .

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO