[NR] Beltane Tavern

Barat barat at cox.net
Wed Mar 26 09:30:03 PDT 2008

To all,

We are getting down to the deadline for people to run the Beltane
tavern.  We have had several people interested, but couldn't take on
the responsibility after talking with their crews.

Is there anyone out there that would like to run the tavern for
Beltane?  If we don't have someone interested by this weekend, then we
will have to announce that there will be no tavern this year.  That
would be a real bummer!

E-mail or call me, if anyone can take on this responsibility this year.

Thank you,
Lady Jacqueline
(405) 401-3105
jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net