[NR] Beltane Cabin Reservations

Barat barat at cox.net
Mon Mar 31 19:48:31 PDT 2008

This is your friendly Beltane co-autocrat speaking, Lady Jacqueline,
just wanting to let everyone know that cabin reservations have been
open for a while now.

I have several treehouses still available (they have stairs, not
ladders) and I only have a few ground level cabins left.  Please e-
mail or call me to make any reservations.  I prefer e-mails over phone
calls, but I will accept both methods of communication.  Thanks!

Please forward this e-mail on to any other lists.

YIS,
Lady Jacqueline
(405) 401-3105
jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net