[NR] Please Welcome the new Virtual Scribe for ...

Kingdom Webminister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Wed May 28 19:31:13 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Populace of Wiesenfeuer and the Northern Region,

It is my distinct pleasure and honor to announce that the Barony of
Wiesenfeuer has a new Virtual Scribe to administrate the Baronial website.
Congratulations goes to Emine Hatun al-Tha'labii bint Abdullah. We offer our
thanks and appreciate to all past virtual scribes of the Baronial website
and look forward to the continuation and improvement of the beauty and
standards that have been set.

In Fealty to Their Stellar Majesties, Aaron MacGregor and Vanessa deVerona
And
Their Stellar Highnesses, Ulsted the Unsteady and Ebergardis von Zell

HL Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra vscribe at ansteorra.org