[NR] Children are not frightening. Even Ansteorran children are not frightening.

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 12:00:59 PST 2008

Children are not frightening. Even Ansteorran children are not frightening.

Hello All,

I am asking the populace of Ansteorra to give the children of our land 1 hour of your time. 1 hour to give some seed of knowledge to the future of our great Society.

"How can I do this?" you may ask yourself.  Well, what do you do in the SCA? (aside from THAT). Drop me an email and we can go over how it can be molded into a class for children at Northkeep's wInterkingdom event. And don't worry about being left alone in a room full of screaming children either-- I promise there will be others present to do the wrangling.

If you would like to help but don't know what you can teach, go ahead and let me know. I have several "canned" classes that can be taught with very little prep-time.

Oh! One more incentive-- If you teach a Children's class, you get your site fee paid!

Thank you all for your time and assistance.

Ldy Zahava batHannah