[NR] lost and help ?

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Nov 21 17:23:14 PST 2008

greetings

i seem to be losing something at every event lately .
if anyone happens to find an extra cloak , kind of wine colored and heavy , obviously for a large person, could they please contact me , i havent seen it since axe man.
also , missing a measuring tape for measuring safety ranges.

i'm hoping to feel better  tommorrow, but asof now i still feel like road kill ( those who saw me at foth agreed that i looked like road kill ; )
in case i don't feel better , are there any missiles going by my house to go to foth ? who could take the missile stuff out there ? and run the activities ??

thanx

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur