[NR] lost and help ?

Angela Green clarissima.dellachiesa at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 18:03:27 PST 2008

I believe Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde was taking possession of the lost and found.  I seem to recall that cloak headed to the feasthall for the lost and found box.  I'm forwarding this to her so she can look.  Don't recall anyone mentioning the measuring tape.
 Clarissima della Chiesa

"If stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out?" --Will Rogers