[NR] archery lost and found

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Nov 24 13:36:54 PST 2008

greetings

1st , the measuring tape has found its way home .
2nd, the cloak has been found , and shall be retrieved at royal huntsman.
3rd , while going through to repair my arrows , i have discovered that checking the range after the events have produced 3 spare arrows in my quiver.

1 is damaged and belongs to h.l. thomas quilliam
1 is a full length 11/32 shaft with chartruse and white fletching and white nock
1 is a short 11/32 shaft stained dark brown , with pale blue and black / pale blue fletching and blue nock , with a brass screw on tip

if these belong to you please contact me or , see me at an event ; )

be safe, behappy, have fun
arthur