[NR] iso:Rose the Obnoxious

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Tue Nov 18 13:06:15 PST 2008

I am at love at roseandchad.net and 580-514-9764. You can also send me a message via my website at www.roseandchad.net/contact.html. But I will call you later tonight anyway, lol, as I have all of your information.

R the O

One should as a rule respect public opinion in so far as is necessary to avoid starvation and to keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyranny, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways. -Bertrand Russell