[NR] Samhain Activity & Weather Update - Woot!

Richard & Rose autocrats at samhaincelebration.org
Thu Oct 23 10:58:16 PDT 2008

Greetings;

In addition to our traditional activities, we will be having a youth boffer class on Saturday, complete with chivalric, melees, and archery, which is new to our fair Kingdom. In addition, Lord Ivo of the Blackfeather News will be having a hands-on site heralding class throughout the day for those whom are interested.

Richard and I will be out of computer contact from now until Monday but our cellular phone should work on site. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We can be reached at 580-514-9764 and at 580-574-3246. If you don't reach us at one, please try the other. If we don't answer either, please leave a message. Thanks!

In Service,
Rose the Obnoxious
www.samhaincelebration.org