[NR] Royal Rounds thank you

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sun Oct 12 16:35:45 PDT 2008

My apologies to all the archers that showed up at Protectorate to get
some Royal Round scores in.  I fell ill Friday and was unable to attend.
Despite that, the rounds still ran.

My thanks to the marshals of the North who stepped up to the line and
helped.  I appreciate your time and efforts.  While the barony had some
marshals there, the ones that made it were all tied up with other
duties, like autocratting, baron-ing, etc.  I haven't heard all the
details yet but I know that H.L. Blackmoon gave of his time to help.

I thank the Province of Mooneschadowe for the loan of their arrow nets.
Having shot that site before, I'm sure they cut down on the number of
ground-burrowing mole-arrows in the slope behind the range.

Ulf