[NR] Teach a Children's class at wInterkingdom!

Lynne Dawson martadormani at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 18:08:53 PDT 2008

Hi Miriam!

I'm not playing right now, but I'm glad you posted.  I've been thinking about you and wondering how you are.  Mark and I moved out to Beggs when all the boys left home.  Both Brett and Reid are in the Marine Corps.  Brett will be getting out sometime this spring, but Reid has 3 more years to go.  How are you and the boys?

Marta/Lynne