[NR] Bezants fancy costumes for 12th night

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Wed Sep 24 01:26:02 PDT 2008

Greeting Everyone

I have been making bezants These are decorative metal pieces that you put on garments along with embroidery and bead work. I don't do embroidery so if any of your members want to trade I would be willing to make them some if they  want to try them if they would trade time in sewing or stuff I need like brass candlesticks and planters and platters--almost anything metal. I would even take money to buy more metal.
willow