[NR] How Ladies saved the kingdom in the days of the First King.

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Fri Sep 26 14:59:10 PDT 2008

Well, I'm only twenty-two and I remember doing things on Sundays. That's certainly not a myth. I'll have even more memories after this weekend's demo at Lawton's Internationalfest and next month's Samhain Celebration when we have a Newcomer's Tourney a Youth Chivalric Tourney and other activities.

So maybe it should be:

Yes, we still do things on Sunday in this time.

:)

With a smile,
Rose the Obnoxious

"willowjonbardc at juno.com" <willowjonbardc at juno.com> wrote:
Yes, children we did things on Sunday at that time