[NR] if we build it would you come ??

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Sep 13 13:12:39 PDT 2008

greetings

realizing that archery is the only marshal activity that the entire family can participate in together .

there is talk among some of the archers of the northern region of ansteorra , to build a stand alone missile event , in the northern region,  starting with target archery , and as the numbers grow, adding other missile activities, such as thrown weapons, combat archery, seige weapons .
so i'm asking these questions region wide in order to see , " if we build it , would you come ?? "

if we can accomplish this event  , what activities would you most like to see / participate in ?

tourney style , period type targets ( including clout )  ?
divisions for champion , novice, child  ?
fun style , multiple targets ?
ikcac targets ?
combat archery  ?
seige weapon tourney ?
combined melee , including c/a - seige  and heavy ?
applicable combined melee for rapier ?
thrown weapons tourney  ?
missile themed a &s display  ?
missile themed  a &s competition  ?
missile themed bardic comp ?
feast ?
tavern ?

if we can accomplish this event , how likely would you be to:
 attend ?
participate ?
bring others ; ) ?
help out ?