[NR] Champions of Bonwicke

HE Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Mon Apr 20 23:03:18 PDT 2009

  Greetings to All Who Read This,
Please forgive the lateness of my missive. We have all been very busy with preparations for our upcoming Champion's event this weekend. We invite you to attend the first anniversary of our time as the Baron and Baroness of Bonwicke. We will be hosting tournaments to decide both our Rapier and Heavy Combat Champions. After the bear pit style tourney, HE Hakon Baron Bonwicke will be hosting a tournament in the style of our early event called Octavian. Where man will be pitted against animal to see who comes out victorious.
  When evening comes we shall gather for a feast by the list field. Bring your cooks, grills or caterers to feed your friends or even stranger should you prefer. A chance to show largess for a deed well done earlier in the day, or to try and outshine your friends or rivals. Gather your bards to entertain you or send them off to entertain others, to show how much better your bard is than theirs.
  Once again we invite you to attend and enjoy the hospitality of our fair Barony. The site is the same one used for Gothic Wars, near Sweetwater. For better directions see the ad in the Black Star. We look forward to seeing you there.
  We are and remain your humble servants,
  TE Chiang Ti Lung and Li Xioa Wuya
  Baron and Baroness of Bonwicke