[NR] Archery At Eldern XXXI

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 12:38:11 PDT 2009

Greetings unto all archers tall and small, young and old,

  Eldern XXXI approaches this weekend

  Eldern Hills will select their new archery champion and HE Sir Brom and HE Audrella and HG Duke Aaron, our current champion challenge all archers to come and compete for the title of Archery Champion of the Barony of the Eldern Hills. The schedule will begin Saturday, 2 May, 2009 at 1:00 PM for inspection of bows and arrows and the Championship will begin promptly at 2:00 PM and will continue until a champion is selected. All ages are welcome to compete in this competition. Anyonyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by parent or guardian at the range.

  Whoa, Hold, STOP!! This is not all!! ML Baldo, the winner of the childrens competition last year, and his father Lord Vincenti have planned an exciting chilrens archery competition for this year. ML Baldo has been working for months to buld the targets and plan the event, so parents, bring you children out to compete, and young archers, drag your parents to the range so you can compete. The schedule will begin Saturday, 2 May, 2009 ant 9:00 AM for inspection and competition will begin at 10:00 AM and finish at 12:00 PM so the children can have lunch and participate in the afternoon childrens activities.

  I hope to see many archers of all ages at our competitions this year, the more the merrier!!!

  In Service,

  HL Gunnarr haukr
  Archery MIC for Eldern XXXI

Humility is not thinking less of you, but of you less