[NR] Beltane ~ Making it happen!

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:49:43 PDT 2009

Greetings Stellar Kingdom and all Her ships at sea,

I (Pooky) have been given the Honor of being helpful! I am the
Accessibility Liaison for Namron's Beltane Games event circa May
8-10th at Camp Dakani.

If you need any special accommodations or accessibility questions
which if addressed could make your event even more wonderful, PLEASE
contact me privately via email or by carrier pigeon numbered
918.781.9652

If you need further clarification concerning any previous
correspondence, please contact me again!

We would love to see you there,
Your Friend Pooky ~ Namron's Beltane Accessibility Liaison Coordinator
etcetcetc.

Post scriptum: I also have a E-map of Camp DaKaNi available to
V-scribes and anyone else who might be interested.