[NR] This Sunday the Clarification

John Thompson johnt9432 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 18:24:04 PDT 2009

what time does it start?????

--- On Fri, 4/24/09, Syr Owen ap Aeddan <syr_owen at nordsteorra.org> wrote:

From: Syr Owen ap Aeddan <syr_owen at nordsteorra.org>
Subject: [NR] This Sunday the Clarification
To: northern at ansteorra.org, namron at ansteorra.org, wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, April 24, 2009, 9:53 PM

I would like to clarify an email I sent to these three list earlier today.

1:Wiesenfeuer and Namron are combining there chivalric practices.

I think this is cool and plan to be there.

2: Really this is so cool everybody should come and hang out.

Chivalric and Rapier fighters, Dancers, musicians, fiber artists you name it
the more the better.Anyone from any group, seriously everyone.

3: No really everybody should come this is going to be AWESOME.

I have not got to see a lot of anybody lately and I think it would be cool if
you came because Namron and Wiesenfeuer combined their practice which makes
this is like Voltron awesome.

4: Oh SNAP
I totally messed up the date and I didn't mention where or when it starts.

April 26th this Sunday
Crossroads Park
Santa Fe and 89th street

5: Wow I totally can't spell.

What was I thinking sending out that incoherent drivel whoa look a CHICKEN...

Owen