[NR] Completed Road Construction in OK

Gilyan Clonmacnoise gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 12:16:39 PDT 2009

If anyone knows of any recent road construction in their area that has been
completed, please let me know. I'll be going out later this week to update a
lot of things across the state, and don't want to miss anything major. I'm
specifically interested in interstates, US highways, and OK highways, but if
I'm in the area I'll do residential and city roads also.
Things I know of are: I-35 through Norman (it's not complete, but some of
the ramps are now open - right?), US-70 by Hugo and Durant, US-81 bypass in
Duncan, and OK-6 from Elk City to Altus. Anything else anyone can think of?

Thanks,
Gilyan

http://mapreporter.navteq.com/dur-web-external/secured/submitDur.do?language=en&button=Go

<http://mapreporter.navteq.com/dur-web-external/secured/submitDur.do?language=en&button=Go>

--
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney