[NR] Completed Road Construction in OK

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 14:20:09 PDT 2009

The IDL is muckered up in Tulsa. I-244/HWY 412 West bound from is re-routed
around the other side of downtown.

Amanda

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Gilyan Clonmacnoise <
gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com> wrote:

> If anyone knows of any recent road construction in their area that has been
> completed, please let me know. I'll be going out later this week to update
> lot of things across the state, and don't want to miss anything major. I'm
> specifically interested in interstates, US highways, and OK highways, but
> if
> I'm in the area I'll do residential and city roads also.
> Things I know of are: I-35 through Norman (it's not complete, but some of
> the ramps are now open - right?), US-70 by Hugo and Durant, US-81 bypass in
> Duncan, and OK-6 from Elk City to Altus. Anything else anyone can think of?
>
> Thanks,
> Gilyan
>

> http://mapreporter.navteq.com/dur-web-external/secured/submitDur.do?language=en&button=Go
>
> <
> http://mapreporter.navteq.com/dur-web-external/secured/submitDur.do?language=en&button=Go
> >

> --
> "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
http://blackwolfacresfarm.blogspot.com/
http://bratsrecipes.blogspot.com/