[NR] Up Coming Art - Sci Reminder

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 11:35:57 PDT 2009

Dear Good Gentles,

I am unsure how it happened but I have been drafted to teach classes of
Leatherworking.

I shall begin with a class of Leatherworking 101
this class shall be a discussion and instruction of Leatherwork and
Tooling. In this class you shall learn about tools, materials, and methods of
Leatherworking and Tooling. Students who wish to continue on in my next
Leatherworking classes will then need to acquire tools and materials for each
individual student.

I also shall be doing open to all leather working workshops at some up
coming events. TBA.

Leatherworking 101
4 PM till ????
Denny's Restaurant