[NR] I don't do metal but I do ceramic

Rene Shepard reneshepard at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 05:31:39 PDT 2009

Several years ago Loren and I made some ceramic tokens for Moonschadowe and for AandS. Some of you may remember those tokens and can either recommend them for this event or not. I'm willing to do the gold ones for brass and winners. Please contact me off list if you are interested, Chas and Ottakar.

Rene Shepard  (918) 851-4822

Come to Tulsa's own King's Champion Medieval Faire

www.kingschampion.net