[NR] Reminder: Scribal Office open for applications - Northern Signet

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Fri Dec 18 09:53:23 PST 2009

Greetings!

This is a  reminder that the office of Star Signet will be accepting applicationsfor the position of Northern Signet until December 31. Several people have expressed interest in this office, but thus far I have received no applications. If you are interested inholding this office, please send your application and proof of membership to me, Master Duncan, and to the current Northern Signet, HL Lillias MacGuffin.

.
Thank you,

Suzanne
Star Signet