[NR] Heartfelt Thankyous for Yule

Ithilin Palandiriel ithilinpalandriel at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 06:25:09 PST 2009

Greetings,
I want to extend my deepest gratitude to those fair gentles who helped with the Children's Activities at Yule.  I am so thankful for your kindness.   I wish I could thank all of you personally but I fear I am very bad with names.  That said, I am profoundly grateful for your help.

The children enjoyed themselves immensely and kept coming back for more. I hope I can continue this trend and offer more for them to chose from.  With the help of our generous populace the Future of Ansteorra will be a flame that burns ever bright.

Yours in humble service,
Lady Liadan of Patrin-Or
MoC of Wiesenfeuer