[NR] Over the Border War Maneuvers!!!

Centurion Orion centurionorion at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 20:25:52 PST 2009

Greetings Ansteorra!

I had made it known that I was going to help coordinate a follow-up Northern
Regional Fighter Practice before Gulf War. Well, thanks to the people in the
Province of Mooneschadowe, this one will be bigger than the first NRFP!

On Feb 22, starting at noon at Boomer Lake in Stillwater, OK....

The Province of Mooneschadowe will be hosting the "Over the Border War
Maneuvers"!

Why is it called "Over the Border"? Because we will be joined by Vatavia and
others from Calontier! This event is already being advertised and hyped
"over the boarder". Lets have a turn out that will show them what Ansteorra
can muster!

As before.... if you are an authorizing marshal or are a fighter in need of
getting authorized before Gulf War... please attend. This will be the last
Northern Regional Event before Gulf War. Lets make sure that the
armor/weapons are in good repair and the cards are all in order BEFORE Gulf
War.

After the fighting, the plan is to go to the New China Buffet to hang out,
eat and chat with friends both old and new.

The directions to the site and the restaurant are on the link:

http://tinyurl.com/OvertheBorderWarManeuvers

Come join everyone for what I'm sure will be an absolute BLAST!

If you have any questions, please contact:
Lady Elsa von Schammach
elsa at hailmog.org

Lady Elsa von Schammach
Centurion Orion