[NR] Sewing day (Today Saturday)

Terry Stilwell wolfstaralphax at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 06:33:45 PST 2009

Just to clarify Sewing Day/Fighter practice is today Saturday 7th..

Hey Everyone!
I just wanted to remind you all about the sewing day tomorrow at Camp
DaKaNi. We'll be in the Nature Center this time, and I'm planning on
getting over there at 11am (Gate 2 will be open).
I'm going to provide some sandwich fixins, and if I'm feeling really
motivated, I might just make some cookies. If any of you would like to
bring some sides (chips, potato salad, etc.), that would be cool. I'll
have lemonade and water, so if you want something other than that to
drink, bring it with ya.
We're going to have fun, so everyone gather up your sewing "stuff" and
come on over!

~Claire ;)