[NR] death of a computer: ( / lost info

ARTHUR BLACKMOON ab-work at cox.net
Mon Feb 23 10:03:22 PST 2009

greetings

if i had your e-mail address , or your web site, or phone # , etc on my computer it is now gone .
hard drive had a siezure and died .
 bad news is i lost everything , good news is im on a new comp.

so if im supposed to have your info please resend it to me .

to kingdom missile marshall , i need the 2 e-mail addresses, but cant find them, kingdom deputy list and missile marshal list , also arc d'or list .

to kingdom marshalate secretary, could i get you to send me a copy of the thrown weapons list i sent you ?

thanx

be safe, be happy , have fun
arthur