[NR] Company of Wolves VIII

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 19:20:08 PST 2009

Sorry, I had forgotten that it was an not an SCA event of any type and
that it would not count ... Oops!

Is it possible to make an official practice on Saturday the 28th, in
addition to the practice on Sunday the 1st?

If not, it is not a problem, I will be going and having fun anyway:-)

Myself and several other authorized marshals will be there to run the
range if it is.

Vincenti