[NR] Fw: medfair conversation

Janice Kirksey brom_audrella at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 07:22:21 PST 2009

Greetings all, I think Stacia is onto something, think about changing the icon  to fighting figures. I found the SCA by following the sound of the sticks hitting the shields not by name or banners.  "SCA/Historical Reinactment" stressing the Historical part as we are not a part of the fanciful sillyness at the fair. This would allow us to create a period encampment unlike others.Sometimes I think people don't get it when they show up to there first event in there long gown and fairy wings and wonder why they doe't fit in.....no really I have seen it.........just my two cents.......Audrella