[NR] FW: [Northkeep] Northern Regional Rapier Practice

Sweet, Debby deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu
Mon Jan 26 08:20:06 PST 2009

As requested. -- Estrill

From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of facon at cox.net [facon at cox.net]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 9:27 AM
To: The Barony of Northkeep
Subject: [Northkeep] Northern Regional Rapier Practice

Please post to any Northern Regional list you might be on, thank you

Greetings unto the Rapier Warriors of Northern Ansteorra,

Gulf War is upon us and it is time to ready our forces for Battle.  Let it be known to all that there shall be a Northern Regional Rapier Practice on February 21st in the Barony of Northkeep.  We have secured a site which will offer indoor training space should the weather be foul or a park across the street if it is pleasant.  The practice shall be from Noon until 6pm at the VFW located at 6th and Peoria in Tulsa, OK.  More information to follow with map and instructions.  If you are a Rapier fighter fighting at Gulf War, a Chivalric fighter that plans to fight rapier as well at the war, or just someone that wishes to come test their rapier skills in melee combat please make plans to attend.  We will have an authorizing marshal on site to assist those that need authorization or their card is running out, temporary authorizations issued on this day will make it through war in case your card does not arrive before war.  Please feel free to repost this message to all that you b
 elieve would be interested. I look forward to seeing you all.

Yours in Service,
Facon du Pray