[NR] Awesome Practice and Rattan

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 05:40:05 PST 2009

I totally agree Orion and D'Aldur did a fantastic job of getting this together and the numbers showed even in the cold.  I had loads of fun just wished I could have stayed.  Be sure to look for the one in February if your card is not up to date.

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Northern Regional Knight Marshal Ansteorra