[NR] Awesome Practice and Rattan

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 06:49:46 PST 2009

Well I would love to take some credit for this great practice but in reality Orion had already thought of putting something together and approached me.  I had plans of getting these practices back up and running again and just told him to run with it.  Orion and D'Aulder are the main force behind it.  They wrote the emails, they got the site set up and they promoted it.  With hard work and dedication the practice went off very well even if the weather did not cooperate.  I am planning on pushing these more and more through out the year so that we will only get better here in the North.  With the help of people like Orion and D'Aulder I now these practices will only get better.  Thanks

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Northern Regional Knight Marshal Ansteorra