[NR] ISO Baron Lucais or Master Sylvanus

Lucais du Belier lucaisdubelier at pcsok.com
Mon Jan 26 16:57:51 PST 2009

Greetings from Lucais,

I decided to post this information for all to see rather than reply
privately.  I doubt Master Sylvanus is on this list as he lives in the
Outlands.

http://artdrum.com/DARBUKA_INSTRUCTION.HTM  Daveed Korup and Billy Woods
(Master Daveed and Master Sylvanus)'s CD is my favorite and the one I
recommend for all beginning/novice drummers.

http://www.unclemafufo.com/ (This is a favorite site and I have one of his
instruction CDs)

http://www.blackroot.org/drumming/drumming.html (this is Mas'ud al-Sha'ir's
site.  He is an SCA drummer)

http://www.therotunda.net/drum/index.html (Kamuran is a friend from Meridies
and his site is very helpful)

Most of these sites have training CDs links to other percussion sites.

Happy rhythms,

Lucais