[NR] Fwd: [gdh] Anyone recognize these arms?

Rene Shepard reneshepard at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 08:47:12 PDT 2009

Aren't devices registered with the college of herald's? Would they not have a database that allowed you to search? Pensic being there, the shield come come from anywhere in the known world, filched from the war and sold locally..who knows.  This is sad.

Rene Shepard  (918) 851-4822

Come to Tulsa's own King's Champion Medieval Faire

www.kingschampion.net