[NR] GOOD DAY! Do you want to go to Pennsic!?!

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 18:50:46 PDT 2009

Dear populous (including you),

My passenger got a convenient offer and will be flying to Pennsic.

I need a passenger to ride in the big blue caddy. I have a large back
seat worth of space and a passenger seat available.

Gas each is 150-200, we'll see. I'm gettin 24.6 miles per gallon in
the land yaght so I'm not complaining. We'll work out the math.

I leave Monday (tomorrow) or Tuesday.

It would be nice, if you can meet me in Eastern Ansteorra, near
Muskogee, OK and then we can leave from here.

CALL ME 918-781-9652

P.s. It's Pennsic for Gawds Sake! Don't line your ducks up, shoot the
damn things, stuff 'um in a cooler and get in the car!

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is the kindness and generosity of unconditional love."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka