[NR] Shakespeare in the Park

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Wed Jun 24 13:02:48 PDT 2009

Greetings,

Some of us are thinking about getting a group up to go see some of the shows that Oklahoma Shakespeare in the Park is putting on.

The first one we're going to go to is "As You Like it" on July 3, at 8 pm.  It's showing at the Myriad Gardens water stage in Oklahoma City, and tickets are $10.  If we get a group together, the group rates are $8 for 10 - 25 people, $7 for 26 or more.   I'm checking into if we can get the group discount at the door or if they need to be purchased ahead of time.

The rest of the season is:

Misalliance, by George Bernard Shaw from 7/16-7/25

Hamlet from 7/30-8/22

Twelfth Night from 8/27-9/5

Annabelle