[NR] Northern Region

Terry Stilwell wolfstaralphax at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:13:15 PDT 2009

Greetings Northern Region,

I am very pleased coming home from war, to have fought beside you all.  And
the privilege of commanding such a fine army.  The North had very good
numbers.  Some estimating as much as a 1/3 of the Ansteorran Army.  This
really speaks to our commitment to each other, and the Kingdom.  With many
of us from the Northern Region having some of the longest travel times to
war.  I know this is no easy thing.

I would like to see our training continue, and keep practicing for future
engagements, so please come to future Northern Regional practices.  They are
a good opportunity for unit cohesion, and they are a lot of fun.

I have had several people approach me about something to identify us as all
being from the Northern Region.  Some have suggested tabards, mantles,
etc..  I would like to start a discussion and maybe come up with something
that really tells people where we are from.  I know many units already have
some of these things so it really needs to be something that all groups
could wear.

Yours In Service,

Centurion D'Alder Camber
Northern Regional Commander

feel free to post this to other lists

--
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
-Benjamin Franklin