[NR] The Hospitality of the Eldern Hills

Reis ap Tuder reis at hailmog.org
Sun May 3 20:38:12 PDT 2009

Greetings, all,

A little word fame if I may for the Barony of the Eldern Hills on
behalf of the Merry Musicians of Mooneschadowe, although as I didn't
consult my fellow tootlers, strummers and thumpers, they have every
right to disclaim anything I say.  Nevertheless: The Barony invited us
to their event this past weekend, and did so politely and generously,
with much advance warning, exceptional patience at my flailing about
to figure out what we could offer, unbelievable consideration for our
needs and requests, and in general effusive friendship and warmth
throughout our visit to their event.  I think I am not out of line to
say on behalf of the group that we are touched and gratified by the
entire experience, having enjoyed ourselves immensely and further
having been uplifted by the words of others who apparently enjoyed
themselves as well.

In short and less flowery: thank you to the Barony of the Eldern Hills
and in specific to Their Excellences, the Autocrats, the Feast
Stewards, and dance leaders extraordinaire Mistress Adriana and (as
always) Adena.

Reis ap Tuder
Talky Guy with Mandolin, Merry Musicians of Mooneschadowe