[NR] Lost @ Beltane

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Mon May 11 18:11:41 PDT 2009

Greetings;

We have lost several items at Beltane and wanted to know if anyone had picked them up. We left a beige camp chair with no cover by the spang-hewing area, and two mugs in the pavilion used for the boffer class. One mug was white with a pattern of black and yellow dots, and one was white with floral decals covering it. Both were the handiwork of Terric and/or Kyna. If anyone sees these items, or takes them home, please let us know. Thanks!!!

Rose the Obnoxious
love at roseandchad.net
580-514-9764

The main error of this widespread pessimism is the belief that the destructionist ideas and policies of our age sprang from the proletarians and are a "revolt of the masses." In fact, the masses -- precisely because they are not creative and do not develop philosophies of their own -- follow the leaders. The ideologies which produced all the mischief and catastrophes of our century are not an achievement of the mob. They are the feat of pseudoscholars and pseudointellectuals. - Ludwig von Mises