[NR] Question for the rapier community

Elric Dracwin dracwin at cox.net
Wed May 20 12:48:00 PDT 2009

This will be done by the rapier promoting groups within Calontir. There are
2 (that I know of) which are coordinating their efforts. I know that Seamus
/ Blackhearts in V'tavia is part of it and there is a Baron/Knight from
somewhere in the East/Northeast part of Calontir too.

We are welcome to watch non-Calontiri should not try to particpate. This is
a huge step for them.

Elric Dracwin