[NR] Question for the rapier community

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Wed May 20 20:42:09 PDT 2009

Elric Dracwin wrote:
> This will be done by the rapier promoting groups within Calontir. There are
> 2 (that I know of) which are coordinating their efforts. I know that Seamus
> / Blackhearts in V'tavia is part of it and there is a Baron/Knight from
> somewhere in the East/Northeast part of Calontir too.
>
> We are welcome to watch non-Calontiri should not try to particpate. This is
> a huge step for them.

According to His Majesty Calontir's letter on their webpage:
"To facilitate the Cut and Thrust portion, it is necessary to invite
selected practitioners from other kingdoms to demonstrate as we do not
currently have any authorized practitioners within Calontir."
So it sounds like there will be some non-Calontiri participating at
least in the Cut and Thrust.

Donnchadh