[NR] Road Construction?

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Mon May 4 12:44:47 PDT 2009

On Mon, May 04, 2009 at 01:59:36PM -0500, Gilyan Clonmacnoise wrote:
> Did anyone notice any road construction, or the signs of recent road
> construction in or near Granite, OK while going to Eldern this past weekend?
> Specifically, along OK-6 where it turns to the east on the north side of
> Granite and then for about a mile or two?
>
> I realize most people probably came in on OK-9, but just in the off chance
> someone noticed something, please let me know. May save me a lot of driving!

The Oklahoma Department of Transportation's webpages include a
construction update page, which shows construction oh State Highway 6,
scheduled for "summer '09", starting 5 miles north of State Highway 9
and extending northwards for 6 miles. It _shoulkdn't_ have started yet.

See <http://www.odot.org/newsmedia/ohcu/pdfs/ohcu_brochure.pdf> for the
map I'm looking at. The folks at Division 5 Headquarters, found not very
far in from <http://www.odot.org/>, can tell you for sure. Good luck.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO