[NR] Coronation Updates & Crash Space

Rose Welch hosting at coronation-sca.org
Thu Nov 5 00:15:04 PST 2009

Greetings,

Please feel free to cross-post this missive to your local lists. This will be the last time I bug you, I promise.

Overnight Space:
There is still some crash space left in the Lawton/Duncan area. If you are in need of space, please fill out the form on our website at www.coronation-sca.org/overnight.html.

Golden Elephant Raffle:
Duchess Vanessa and Mistress Michelle will be selling raffle tickets for donated items and live auctioning off several great items, including a custom coronet. Donations for this worthy cause will be greatly appreciated. The proceeds from this activity will go to the upcoming Crown to help with expenses.

Table Decor Competition:
The table decor competition will be held at feast. There will be two prizes awarded, one for the most period (for your persona) table, and one for the best autumn table. You must be at feast to participate in this competition. Please note that the tables are round.

Schedule:
A tentative schedule is now available on our website at www.coronation-sca.org. There are also maps, directions, and all sorts of wonderful information to be had there. A text-only version is available on the site.

Other Important Information:

Site Fees:
Adults, 15+: $12.00
Children, 5-14: $5.00
Children, 0-4: FREE
Family Max: $30.00

Address:
Simmons Center
800 Chisholm Trail Parkway
Duncan, Oklahoma 73533

Directions:
Take Highway 81 into Duncan, Oklahoma. Turn west onto Elk Ave. Turn south onto Chisholm Trail Parkway. Simmons Center is on the east side of the road. Please use the north entrance.

Event Stewards:
HE Audri de Leon (Janice Kirksey)
HE Micheal mac Donnchaid (Michael Gideon)
(580) 252-7488
steward at coronation-sca.org

Sir Williams Cameon de Blakstan (Kerry Pratt)
(940) 235-0558
tournament at coronation-sca.org

Feast Steward:
HL Elizabeth de Calais (Melissa Blevins)
feast at coronation-sca.org
Note: Feast reservations are full. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please fill out the form on our website at www.coronation-sca.org or e-mail  HE Elizabeth de Calais directly.

In Service,

Lady Rose the Obnoxious